1) Speak to Kim at her Locker (Entrance)
2) Find Kim at your house (Front Yard)
3) Click on your computer to play G.L.O.B.E.
4) Click on sketchbook to make a drawing of Kim
5) Go to the Western Forest
6) Take pictures of animals in the forest:
- Hares (Wood Haven)
- Stag (Rocky Retreat)
- Squirrel (Murky Ponds)
- Frog (Pond)
7) Speak to Kim at the Forest Entrance
8) Find Kim in the Rocky Retreat
9) Return home with Kim
10) Go to bed
1) Go upstairs and into the Living Room
2) Head to Photography class at the School
3) Go to Kim's House and knock on the door
4) Find Kim at the Library
5) Go back to Photography Class
Obtaining the Artifact
1) Speak to Kim on a day that she visits the Library (Afternoon)
2) Observe the locked gate at the Library
3) Obtain at least $20 to pay the Harpy at the Library (Afternoon):
- $10, Request money from Kim while she's at the Library
- $5, Request allowance from Julia (Morning, Once a Week)
- $5, Found in the school's supply closet. Inside the locker
- $5, Found inside James' car in his garage while he's home
- $5, Found on Natalie's nightstand next to her bed
4) Find the Folktales book hidden in the big bookcase
5) Go to sleep
6) Speak to Kim in her bedroom OR skatepark about Pearl (Morning/Afternoon)
7) Find Lily Pearl in the school's science class
8) Meet Madam Nadia with Kim at the Fortuneteller location
9) Speak to Kim in the at the Inner Sanctum in the Forest (Evening)
NOTE: You will not be able to finish this sketch quest scene
once you begin this step. This will change once V0.03 is out.
Return to the Present:
1) Attempt to exit the Forest
2) Visit the Ice Cream Parlor
3) Speak to the girl at the park
4) Read the note at the Ice Cream Parlor. The note is located on the back table
5) Speak to Gwynn at your home
6) Speak to Olivia at the Arcade
7) Meet the Jocks at the Rocky Retreat within the Forest
- It is possible to meet the jocks before speaking to Gwynn or Olivia
8) Obtain the 'Brightwind Badge' via Penny's Plan
- The Trinket is found within an upper branch on the left side of the tree
- Time your action within the green section of the bar
9) Return to Olivia at your home
10) Speak to Gwynn/Penny in the backyard
11) Find the two broken sections of the Water Tower Key
- The key's shaft is found inside the lantern
- You can avoid breaking the lamp by - Twist > Shake > Twist > Twist
- The key's blade will be found when speaking to Penny about her skills
12) Inspect the box hidden within the wood furnace. Select the two key parts to make it whole again
13) Visit the Water Tower
- You can get two lewd bath-thought scenes in your spare bathroom (Morning,
Afternoon and Evening).
- You can find an extra $5 in the small bookcase in the Library (2nd Floor).
- You can earn extra cash by playing Thimblerig with Nadia.
- Repeated G.L.O.B.E. play on your computer. More depth of this boxing game to come in a later update (Side Girl association and story).
- Small series of special images when you've done all talking options with
Natalie in the Morning.
- Inspiration is needed for your drawings. Find them out in the world.
1) Alien Action Figure, Found in Kim's bedroom in her desk
2) Good and Evil Statue, Found in the Library's big bookcase (2nd Floor)
3) Gun Graffiti, Found sprayed onto the halfpipe at the skatepark
- Draw these onto your sketchbook found on the nightstand in your bedroom.
Secret Images (#1 and #2):
- Unique images to unlock. Found at specific locations.
- Time of Day is a factor for them to show up.
- Graphical hints are displayed on your computer once they are obtainable.
- Both unlocked once you've meet Madam Nadia
1) Found within Madam Nadia's crystal ball in the Morning
2) Found in the picture frame at Kim's house in the Evening (Hallway)